Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

My First PV and CavWeb meet!

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  vauxmaster 
#1 ·
Firstly can I say a "A speedy recovery to Welsh Andy" hope ur o.k mate!

Had a great day!

Meet and spoke to loads of CavWeb members... U'll have to excuse the use of some of ur usernames as I'm not good @ remembering ppl's names!!

Was nice to finally meet and speak to... Tidzy, PVO_Dave, Rob, DJ Destiny and ur good lady, AndyM, Danuk, AndyH, SteveW, Jason, AndyR, TurboPower and ur good lady, Maffeu, Goonasuk and everyone else!

Had a good look round, Watched afew mota's cane it up the strip! And then went round meeting everyone else from other clubs I'd agreed to buy bits and bobs off!

A couple of Mota's for ya to have a look @ that caught my eye...

See less See more
#6 ·
Ah so thats what my SRI would look like with black wheels on

Think dark grey/graphite would look better.

Daz - summat to do with his adrenaline glands, got that from another thread really poorly and is in hospital for a couple of days :mmmm wishing him well

#8 ·
That chevette was cool , couldn't get a pic need a bigger memory card .
Good stuff :beer:

#9 ·
kingofthekerb said:
Ah so thats what my SRI would look like with black wheels on

Think dark grey/graphite would look better.

Daz - summat to do with his adrenaline glands, got that from another thread really poorly and is in hospital for a couple of days wishing him well
Yes Andy was not well at all... Rushed off to hospital this morning!

Rob thanx for organising it mate... appreciate the time and effort u and the others put in! :beer:

kingofthekerb,

The wheels were a flip finish... Purple, pink, mauve effect...

I did take a close up but it didn't come out to well along with the CavWeb Stand pic I took! :rolleyes: :shame:

That chevette was :cool:

Was good to see ya again Daddy cav with the family! :Cool2:

I didn't take many pics... Just concentrated on bits that caught my eye!

#10 ·
vauxmaster said:
kingofthekerb,

The wheels were a flip finish... Purple, pink, mauve effect...

I did take a close up but it didn't come out to well along with the CavWeb Stand pic I took! :rolleyes: :shame:
No worries m8

Probably better that it didn't turn out too well as i got a mental picture in my head now of what colour i want my wheels :lmao:

I'll buy you a :beer: if i ever meet you to say thanks :Cool2:

#11 ·
kingofthekerb said:
No worries m8

Probably better that it didn't turn out too well as i got a mental picture in my head now of what colour i want my wheels :lmao:

I'll buy you a :beer: if i ever meet you to say thanks
Cheer's...

**Makes mental note to take more crap pics in the future, So KOTK with buy me even more :beer:'s!** ;) :lmao:

#15 ·
C3MKY said:
Congrats on popping your Cherry Pete:up:

I missed out on this meet due to work commitments:(

Whats happened to Andy(welsh) then?
Thanx mate! :Cool2:

Would have been even better if the C3MKY could have been there! :shame:

Was a top day...

Andy was taken ill on Saturday... Which led to him being rushed to hospital Sunday morning as I arrived @ the gate, His adrenalin gland? or something similiar to that... was the cause! :(

#16 ·
vauxmaster said:
Thanx mate! :Cool2:

Would have been even better if the C3MKY could have been there! :shame:

Was a top day...

Andy was taken ill on Saturday... Which led to him being rushed to hospital Sunday morning as I arrived @ the gate, His adrenalin gland? or something similiar to that... was the cause! :(
I would of loved to of attended, oh well. :shame:

Well well wishes to Andy, hope your better soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.