Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Foldy roll
15,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mate... in fact, she's a year old today.
Think 19" tall and 65lb.

Smallest in the litter though, her belly-brother is about 120lb and 24" tall (and he doesn't look fat in pics either)

Been a bit lax on pics in general of the dogs but Casey (top pic) is still unbeaten over 100m and Ice (white puppy) has got a 2nd place in conformation a coupla months ago and 'driviest' (read: most psycho) puppy at the last show a couple of weeks ago.

the old boy has just turned 5 and cgaf about pretty much everything..lol..

·
Registered
45 Posts
nice to see dogs having fun and evil yours always seem to be in the rudest of health too.

shame mine is on the way out, old age has done it. but he's still happy and not in pain so not going to vet just yet

·
I COULD CARE LESS
1,471 Posts
really nice looking dogs mate, love the breed, my brother used to breed them, really loving dogs with great personality's

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
really wish i would own one if them but i don`t have the space or time to keep one,working 6 days a week isn`t any good,cracking pictures though.

·
Foldy roll
15,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my brother used to breed them, really loving dogs with great personality's
What is/was his kennel name?

really wish i would own one if them but i don`t have the space or time to keep one,working 6 days a week isn`t any good,cracking pictures though.
Careful what you wish for.... I'll not be owning another one.
The breed is riddled with bullshit and lies and more health problems than you could shake a very big stick at (which isn't the end of the world as long as the breeders are honest about the problems, which they generally aren't, and breed carefully to get rid of the bad and improve the breed, which they generally don't)

·
Foldy roll
15,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Noooooo.... those progs irritate the living **** outta me.

Most of those type of progs should deal within their remit.. i.e. the little fluffy dogs that appear to require rectally inserted batteries.

The kind my dogs would regard as nourishment ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
can have my neighbours shite zsu then. before i teach the damn thing to fly.

whats the bet on the distance i can get. using my foot and steel toe cap boot?

when your on holiday and the thing barks constantly for two weeks everytime you try and do anything in your garden it gets a little irritating especially when the owner is sitting there as your telling the dog to shut up

·
Foldy roll
15,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
People with those fluffy things think it's ok to have a badly behaved dog... apparently it could be a sign of 'character'... Buuuuuuullsheeeeeeet.
On a walk, mine quite regularly come within an inch of ruining someones day. People really do need to realise that they are legally required to be in control of their dog at all times.

One more piccie from the running day... believe it or not, this ***** is carrying a few pound too much weight... and if she hadn't stolen a kilo of pork loin chops from the kitchen worktop the night before, she'd have been almost right :lmao:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts