Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

my day

5K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Atlantean 
#1 ·
ok,wasnt showing with you guys,showed with vxlscc right next to you :lmao: when i arrived you were saying "ur on the wrong stand :lmao: ",nice to see you again people,even if it wasnt for very long,busy boy see :lmao:

great day,only did parade lap in the cavvy,still fun tho,backing off,and speeding up :Cool2: .went out on the track properly as a passenger in my mate's nova,has a seh in her,didnt too to well first session,air leak,fixed for the second session,which i was out in,went better.it was the one with all the stickers on,yellow/white colour scheme.

day got very warm by the afternoon,sat in the sunshine at quarry,watching the fun unfold :cool: all in all,a super day :Cool2:

#3 ·
ahhhh, the traitor finally posts! ;)

Nice to see you and that lovely mk2 of yours again!

I agree, awesome day!

U going to PVS?

#5 ·
glad she liked it snail,makes it all worth while the attention it gets :Cool2:

me? traitor? lol yer,i'll be at pvs,showing with mk2cav tho,so i'll be a traitor again :lmao: :lmao: i'll come over and speak tho,deffo :cool:

yes mark,it pays that one of the press guys is andy king,mk2cav.com guru :lmao: :lmao:

#6 ·
abocav said:
glad she liked it snail,makes it all worth while the attention it gets :Cool2:

me? traitor? lol yer,i'll be at pvs,showing with mk2cav tho,so i'll be a traitor again :lmao: :lmao: i'll come over and speak tho,deffo :cool:

yes mark,it pays that one of the press guys is andy king,mk2cav.com guru :lmao:

lol - I know, he says he's got a bundle of the Turbo for me:Cool2:

#8 ·
abocav said:
me? traitor? lol yer,i'll be at pvs,showing with mk2cav tho,so i'll be a traitor again :lmao: :lmao:
I knew it! Anyone would think u didn't want to be a member with us! :lmao:

I must've missed the parade laps tbh, sorry I didn't see ya out there!

Look forward to seeing u again, with your car sat on the right stand! :p

#10 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
II must've missed the parade laps tbh, sorry I didn't see ya out there!
I think you were either looking for someone to babysit the bonnet or giving out about your tail pipe at the time :lmao:

#12 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
Aye, that's the 1 :Cool2:
We were a Quarry waiting for you guys to come out on track and next thing all the Sunday drivers appeared with a Safety car to show them the way around in case one of them took the wrong turn! :lmao:

You were out after they went in IIRC.

#13 ·
Atlantean said:
We were a Quarry waiting for you guys to come out on track and next thing all the Sunday drivers appeared with a Safety car to show them the way around in case one of them took the wrong turn! :lmao:

You were out after they went in IIRC.
Ahhh, that's why I didn't see Abo then, I was in the queue of cars waiting to go out and drive properly! :mmmm:

#15 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
I knew it! Anyone would think u didn't want to be a member with us! :lmao:

I must've missed the parade laps tbh, sorry I didn't see ya out there!

Look forward to seeing u again, with your car sat on the right stand! :p
course i do,i had my mate's ribbing me as well,they had their own little stand,love em lol.can't keep everyone happy lol

you didnt miss much mate,bloody sunday drivers :lmao: :lmao:

well,if it's any consolation mate,i've put my name down for trax :Cool2: :Cool2:

#16 ·
:lmao: Aye, bet it's hard when u're members of loads of groups that all have stands at the same shows!

@Pete I thought u were watching, I did drive properly... it's just my car's a little on the slow side.... :p

#19 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
Aye, big-up the small-block Cavs (and VeccyAs)! :Cool2:
It get's me from A to B - where ever B is? :lmao: Just might take me a little longer - but with the traffic around here I could be a fast as an F1 car :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.