Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most has been said in other threads by me and other people really...
But, must add, it was very nice to put some more faces to names of people Ive spoken to/had a laugh with/probably annoyed (lol) online for a fair while now, and nice to see some old faces again too.

Cant beleive I got outdone by Dangli by 2 poxy BHP :p
Next time I wont be so shy when turning up the boost!
Seriously, I wasnt bothered and never set out to get the best.
Quite afew people asked me what I was expecting, and to be honest I had no idea atall! As some know, I thought I had actually turned the boost DOWN :O

Was taken out for a spin by Vaux_Mark and was rather impressed.
What he didnt know is that Im a really crap passenger in ANY car, so to say I **** myself was a big understatement!! :eh

Finally, car of the day for me had to be Abocav. Id seen it online afew times and in TV and had always loved it, but seeing it in the metal did it for me :wub: I dont think a better wheel could be found for that car than the ones on it!
I even offered a swap for my car..........but without the engine, so I could put it in his but he wouldnt have it :p

All in all, a VERY VERY enjoyable day, smiles all round.
It really showed what a good community/club we've got here, so heres to the next big meet up which will probably be PVS at a guess! :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Yeah Abo's car looks absolutly brilliant! sounds bang on the money too!

I'd say though my car of the day is Snail's cav, wont say its THE best one there but what he has done to that since he got it is great, really cracked on with it and I made a decision today that I will be getting those style rear lights rather than GSi ones :D

Sorry to hijack Dest.... but congrats Snail.... really nice car! :)

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vaux_Mark said:
Great to meet you today mate....sorry about the drive..lol
I enjoyed it, it certainly opened up my eyes to how quick cav turbos are in general!
As I said, apart from the one with no power, its the first time Ive ever been driven in one.

Now I think, its a shame me, you and wannabe didnt get a shot of them all together, not often you see 3 at once :lmao: :D

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
specks said:
anybody take any pics,rr days are too far away for me:cry:

plenty in the other threads matey.:up:

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Dest said:
I enjoyed it, it certainly opened up my eyes to how quick cav turbos are in general!
As I said, apart from the one with no power, its the first time Ive ever been driven in one.

Now I think, its a shame me, you and wannabe didnt get a shot of them all together, not often you see 3 at once :lmao: :D

Bugger...never thought of that!:shame:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
U and Neil have made me want a fricking LET now.
Yours is awesome and like I said when I got back, if the cash was in my pocket u wouldn't have it any more!
I went out with Neil in Wannabe's as well later on, even though the traffic was heavy we still got to open it up a bit. The noise and the pull of them is SOOOOO addictive!

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
LSI said:
Yeah Abo's car looks absolutly brilliant! sounds bang on the money too!

I'd say though my car of the day is Snail's cav, wont say its THE best one there but what he has done to that since he got it is great, really cracked on with it and I made a decision today that I will be getting those style rear lights rather than GSi ones :D

Sorry to hijack Dest.... but congrats Snail.... really nice car! :)

and have a look who it is filling his face again cough*sime*cough:lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
whitebullet said:
and have a look who it is filling his face again cough*sime*cough:lmao:
Knew u'd fecking notice that! :grrr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts