Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My day started at 4am when I left my house, met up with Rob (Yelloperil) at Knutsford services at 0450, then we met Andy (Whitebullet) at Stafford services at 0540 and headed for Billing, arriving at about 0730.

I then spent an hour removing the traces of the various roadkill from the car, and waxing it up.

I had a cracking day, IMO much better than PVS because of the lack of idiots, only the occasional arse trying to prove something with their stereo, on the whole people were much more agreeable, and the cars were prepared much more to my taste.

The autojumble was superb, I picked up a few bargains, and saw so many more. I vowed that next year I will have a restoration project on the go and thereby have a use for some of these bargains lol!

There were some lovely older cars around to drool over, I particularly enjoyed the mk2 cav stand and the Manta lot had a terrific turn out.

Our lot were well turned out as usual, we had a huuuuge stand space, I just wish I could have stayed for the Sunday, but had to drive back on Saturday due to other commitments at home:shame:

Pics will follow once I can get imageshack to work!:shake

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol- uploading to photobucket as we speak- imageshack is being a complete arse!

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

@Andy- its ok mate, my respray will only cost you a grand. Its Sarahs repair bill that is going to upset you lol!:lmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts