Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Vectra for £150 but it was in a bit of a state! I have been touching up the paint work and stuff, but I haven't spent that much on it, example instead of fixing the front bumper I bought the facelift one off ebay for £25, facelift lights £14 etc etc... So then I decided to make it look like the faclift version, I've actually got all the parts to do it, all
is left to fit are the side skirts, mouldings and the rear bumper! The only part I can't really change is the tailgate! Anyway here are the pics from when I first bought it to the latest stage! Let me know what you think?

First day!

That actually looks worse than it was! But it did take a lot of polish to sort it!

Started to look better!

Facelift rear lights!

In with the bumper, lights and colour coded door handles!

Much better!!!

Sideskirts, mouldings and rear bumper left to fit!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Looks much better, makes the £150 reasonable now.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
loads better, Remember to relocate your number plate lights from the bumper into the tailgate :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loads better, Remember to relocate your number plate lights from the bumper into the tailgate :)
Yeah I think I'll have to put them in the tailgate trim-bit thingy handle but it would have to be slim like some led strip! Cos I don't want to fix the light on the bumper, but it will be a pain feeding the wires through!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.