Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks people. I was thinking of selling it but I think i'll keep it a bit longer now. Just got to get a new clutch fitted :(

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
spookie!!

do u thingk we had one of two twins!?
these are old pics it belongs to my misseus now and she has astra coupe wheels!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks cleaner then mine. took me over a year to find vectra wheels. £200 on ebay. I like the 6 spoke it's diffrent't then all the 5 spoke going around. were they a tight fit on yours. I think i chose the wrong tyre size being lowered as well got 45's should have go 40's i think

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
Keith said:
It looks cleaner then mine. took me over a year to find vectra wheels. £200 on ebay. I like the 6 spoke it's diffrent't then all the 5 spoke going around. were they a tight fit on yours. I think i chose the wrong tyre size being lowered as well got 45's should have go 40's i think
yea i did the same 45 are too big 40s are perfect!:Cool2:

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Sure I've seen that one in Southend before .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was down there saturday and ive been a few times befor. the only one i have seen down there that was the same colour as mine had some kind of vauxhall logo near the bottom of the door's something like vauxhall performance car clubs i think. was a while ago

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
very nice turbo!! luv the rims!!

hello from ashford,kent too.!!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Matt N said:
Lovely, the best colour AND the best rims for a Turbo :wub:.
Agreed on both points :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dest said:
Very nice :)
Whats the spec of it?
Have you got registered at www.cavalierturbo.com?
Havn't modded it much. All i have done is Lowered the suspension on koni's was 60mm but had to up it to 30mm as I was scrubbing the rear tyres out too quick, adjustable Camber Kit. 17" Vectra Gsi alloys, Mongose full exhaust, dump valve, uprated breaks (still pants at stopping the thing), magnacor leads and k&n induction kit.
Not alot as most of the money went on keeping it on the road not long after getting it the water pump and transfere box went Then someone kindly put a roof nail in the side of the tyre so 4 new tyres needed, Rear suspension snapped so all the suspension was replaced. A few oil leaks sorted out here and there & new engine mounts plus lots of other bits. Needs a new clutch now :( Part of me wants rid of it to get a new vauxhall but don't no what to get. Chances are A new car may also have it's problems at least i know the history of this one. I tried a few insurance quotes for a lotus carlton I rearly wanted one of these untill mr insurance said that would be £1800 fully comp i only pay £500 on the cavalier.
I'm a member of the www.cavalierturbo.com forum and it's registered there aswell.

Thanks
Keith

Thats one crazy exhaust you got on your car bet it sounds sweet :)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Looking very nice- rims make a nice change

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks very nice :Cool2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts