Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people am new to this site and from what i can see its a good site. heres a few pictures of my cavalier sri 8v. i hope ya like it as its my pride and joy.

hope you like it.
( i ve not long had it so any ideas welcome plz )

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks very nice :Cool2: Ditto what cavhopper said :up:

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
look's clean:Cool2: ,,,,,but sitting a tad high

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Very nice mate, its crying out to be lowererd tho ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeh will get it lowerered (what mm). cheers for your comments up too now and keep them coming plz. will defo sort out the exhaust.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Depends how much you value your ride quality and what roads you normally use.

If you dont go over a lot of speedbumps and stick to better roads, go for 60mm, but if you need to get over stuff or drive up a lot of rough roads then 30-40mm might be better.

·
22,199 Posts
100+ Rimtech alloys too, not seen a set of them for years.

I'd personally get rid of the badges off the boot, they look abit naff with the Chrome worn off them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh was thinking that before but a mate said to keep them on now you ve said that there coming off. cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i ve removed the badges from the boot (looks well). gonna get some lowering springs, but i dont know what ones are the best to buy any ideas plz.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also if anyone can help am looking for a set of wing mirrors or even just passenger side mirror as some little prick as kicked it off cheers

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Nice tidy looking Sri Jay:up:

something like a spax or PI 40mm lowering kit would be a good idea... dont just do springs.. thats the cheats way.. and you'll just knacker your shocks long term a well as compromise ride quality.

spend £200 get a decent kit and you'll be laughing.
Have to agree with the above :up:

also if anyone can help am looking for a set of wing mirrors or even just passenger side mirror as some little prick as kicked it off cheers
Have a look through the for sale section, but failing that, try Jimbojetset, or wannabecowboy, or even eBay for your mirrors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers mate. the cars getting lowered this weekend

also i ve bought a cav 1.8 Ls on the L plate so if anyone needs any parts just let me know and i ll see what i can do.( i ll put some pics up as soon as i had the car)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts