Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is a pic of my car, got it at a steal of £600 full service history, every receipt one owner from new with 67,000. Considering i did have a sri 8val "L" plate with 179,000 and still got £800 for it.:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Ahhh, the good old SRi red top. :Cool2:

Looks smart, apart from the god-awful wheels Vauxhall liked to ship them out with! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Look everyone...Si's gone mad! :eh ;)
U mean u like Fanblades!? :eh :mmmm
Make sure u've got your straight-jacket on if we ever meet, I'm getting scared now... :bust:

Look's in very good shape...i'd personally have put tinted side repeaters on it though, the White/Clear stands out a wee bit much on a dark car.
U ALWAYS find something to be picky about!! :lmao:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
imo fanblades look ok on a cav if the car is lowered or the wheels are finished in a different colour! i think the cavalier turbo wheels only look anygood if the cars lowered!

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
reminds me of my £500 bargain and i think the fan blades look good heres a pic of what mine looks like lowered i think you should lower yours to and keep the fanblades looks a good find well done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.