Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a Vectra SRI on a 51 plate. I have a problem with the engine light coming on. I t is the one that looks like a little engine. Not the one with a spanner through it. My car seems to judder like it is being continuosly bump started when i am cruising. I also loose power i have to push the accelerator further down to keep the same speed, and then it will suddenly speed up again and go the speed it should do for how far i have the peddle depressed.. Sometimes when i come to a junction my revs will drop to zero and the car stalls.

The juddering is really anoying me. I dont want to pay the Vauxhall dealer £40 for a Tech 2 bol***s. They tell me that this is just for a diagnostic. I have had this problem since i bought the car three years ago it comes and goes. The garage changed the CAT and a CO2 sensor under warranty ages ago but that aint solved it. I dont want this garage to just change things hoping that it will solve the problem cos it will end up costing me a bleeding fortune.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you for reading this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, Could anyone tell me what a cam sensor looks like and how to change it. I am gonna try do it my self instead of paying the Vauxhall garage to change it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts