Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on my way out to pick my cav up after its been in the old garage to have its new tyres and Gmax kit fitted. will post sum pics up l8tr when ive had chance to clean it:Cool2: .
My off-roading days are over......................:bananasmi

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
CAV1.8 said:
Well on my way out to pick my cav up after its been in the old garage to have its new tyres and Gmax kit fitted. will post sum pics up l8tr when ive had change to clean it:Cool2: .

cool! look forward too it. what drop is ot?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only -40 thought this was wise as carry a car full once a week

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
probably, i used to have gmax on mine, used to sit ever so slightly higher at the back, not much tho, wil be interested to see yours.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
CAV1.8 said:
Well on my way out to pick my cav up after its been in the old garage to have its new tyres and Gmax kit fitted. will post sum pics up l8tr when ive had change to clean it:Cool2: .
Kool.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well got it back, fiarly impressed authough it hasnt taken it as low as i though. Ride is very firm, pot holes etc are absorbed better than with stock shock and springs but normal driving gives alot more feedback

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
looks same as mine mate on 40mm :)

Will settle though and sit a tad lower

Look forward to seeing it on Sunday!

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
looks cool m8! cant rly tell from the pic but out of interest does it sit level, fron to back i mean? r us sure it isnt a 35 mm drop. gmax dont do a 40mm i dont think. part no= 30 VA 12

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stuart002 said:
looks cool m8! cant rly tell from the pic but out of interest does it sit level, fron to back i mean? r us sure it isnt a 35 mm drop. gmax dont do a 40mm i dont think. part no= 30 VA 12
if anything and this may be me but the front looks ever-so slightly higher than the rear, but like Andy M says it will prob settle. i am impressed with the ride just takes a bit of gettin used to the ride being harder

as for the drop when i ordered it stated -40mm, i will have a look at the part numbers which are on the box when it stops raining

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Looks good but nip out and get a side on shot :Cool2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts