Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 P V6 24valve 2.5 auto 104000 on the clock
Completely original V6 so that means it has all the features associated with a 97 V6
Good condition black leather interior all electrics, and a working .....yes working sunroof (always a problem on calibras)
In addition to this it has a professionally fitted bluetooth hands free system that works on any mobile
and a good CD/radio with mp3 socket both of which I am leaving in the car
4 good tyres 225/65x15 on the back and standard 205/55x15 on front, I find that this combination gives better,safer faster cornering
I bought her in March and was told both belts (timing and auxiliary) were done at 90000 miles
It has just sailed through an MOT so it has nearly 12 months MOT and is taxed until the end of October.
Drives superb any trial will be`OK
Only bad bit is air con needs regassing and traction control is not working
I am only the third owner from new...it has some service history and a plus point is it has never been smoked in and another point is she is very very quick
I am still waiting for the log book to come back from Swansea because I changed address and obviously sent it to be changed to my new one....willing to wait until it comes back if you want or maybe we can arrange something else....If you want some pics just email me on [email protected] and I will send you some.........oh yes i nearly forgot
I am looking for £1500 but am open to any sensible offer ... cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts