Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now that the Sport has gone to a new home, he's bought another Astravan. Isuzu 1.7TD this time, its a very solid van with the odd scab and dent here and there but no rot and it was very cheap. Now lowered and on the Astra GSI wheels its starting to take shape, also got Calibra leather seats fitted and black dash etc is all in the back waiting to be fitted

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
Cool so what other plans??

LET 4x4??

LOL
Would be another mission underway!!! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've seen the pics of my mates black one then?!
Plans are get it repainted (bottom half only) in the original white to keep it tidy, front fogs in bumper, vectra estate boot spoiler, carpet out the back and fit all the black interior in the front. Apart from that it'll stay pretty much as it is I think although the fueling and boost will probably be increased

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
lol
Good stuff!!

Wouldnt mind one of those babies too!!
Great for movin engines and stuff ;)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It cost just shy of £200 - cheap considering I paid £450 for one a year older than this last December with a lowblow in. Thats now my work van, very handy tool to have really and suprising how much you can squeeze in the back

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Dont forget the white ring mod Chris;)

Looks great for £200! Bargain, and insurance friendly for him too:D

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Big enough pictures...? :eh

ARRGGGHHHHHH, The wheels!!!!! :lmao:

RWD LS1 conversion

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the wheels
Don't know why pictures have gone so huge, it definately needs something doing to make it go better- flatter than our lowblow at the minute :lmao:
40mm springs for a 1400 petrol hatchback

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That might help- I haven't done any work on it at all yet and the engine has only just been fitted before he bought it so will have to investigate

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dont forget the white ring mod Chris;)

Looks great for £200! Bargain, and insurance friendly for him too:D
ay up mate its wayne on skinnys profile chris was on about asking you for the pump and boost advice on getting a good balance:beer:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
ay up mate its wayne on skinnys profile chris was on about asking you for the pump and boost advice on getting a good balance:beer:
hello there wayne if you do a search on here you will find out the info or give rich c a shout he is the man who can with the isuzu lump! :Cool2:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
cheers matey fella will do heard you had turb now how it going?
:) hey its ok for an old cavalier! its no slouch now ive chipped it just gotta get that nitrous kit thats in my bedroom fitted now and we should be cooking with gas! il try to get down your way again soon so to show your chris so you will see it then! :Cool2:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
I heard that insurance is expensive when using a van for personal use?

Is that true?

I quite fancy a van project next after I've finished this estate......

1 - 20 of 36 Posts