Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can i say?

Sun, fun, pisstaking, beer and clunge, what more could you need for a weekend away. Epic :D

I didn't do any pictures as i couldn't be arsed and every man and his dog had a camera so i'm sure there will be plenty up later.

To all the non-gayers that turned up, thanks for popping in, it was emotional, missing you already and why didn't you give 3 rings to let me know you are home safe?? :lmao:

For those that didn't make it, you missed a good one.

For the record:-

1) Any photos and videos that appear were taken after around 15 cans of Carlsberg and atleast another 8 pints.

2) She was a complete mental case, end of!

3) The biggest dancing Queen is a certain Mk2 Astra owner, just needs a couple of pints before he shows anyone!!!! :lmao:

4) Tits out or get the funk off the stand - THEM'S THE RULES

5) It IS a Datsun

6) It's not natural for a man's nipples to be constantly that hard

7) 2 'couples' going 'fishing' is the new dogging

Thanks to Mark and Matt for the organisation, to Alex for most of the cooking, Ayden for the Double Decker and to Morph for the Big Issue and crack :D

For the rest of you, thanks, its all you who make these events so much fun. Pats on the back all round :D

Oh and ladies if you need me i'm only a quick call away ;)

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Just GTFO you Signum gay :lmao:

Good to see you finally 'Do Billing' Phil :Cool2:

·
CavWeb's Doctor Leg
2,283 Posts
When it comes to the ladies all you proved was that you ...sir... are all talk ;)

·
Rascal
12,817 Posts
When it comes to the ladies all you proved was that you ...sir... are all talk ;)
So true...

Phil, mental or not, you were drunk and she was available... right up until that bloke had a whisper in her ear about something...

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So true...

Phil, mental or not, you were drunk and she was available... right up until that bloke had a whisper in her ear about something...
Technically not drunk

She caught me off guard, first time invading my space on the dance floor, 2nd time she even used my 'do you come here often' line!!!!

Shocking to see how your 'mates' soon shoot off when theres a man down!!

Anyway can't get arrested if i don't touch :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bad workman always blames his ..........TOOL

Or tools, all 7 of them standing about 15 feet away laughing!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you by the way, hopefully didn't offend you or your other half too much?? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Someone was actually listening to me??!!!! :lmao:

Still think we should have stuck an emergency call over the radio :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
you know you wished that you had some ;) good to meet you Phill :Cool2:
He did have some, he just left them at home ontop of the microwave.... as you do.

Oi, is your Calibra going to be ready for next year or what? :lmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts