Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
DTi or V6?

I do like the look of the frontera B,
I had a SWB frontera B but found it drank petrol and also had a funny habit of making the occupants feel ill
i've heard the LWB is better for this

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the DTi mate! Can't afford a V6!! Unless it was LPG converted! Hmmm maybe next time!!
I've done over 2000 miles in it since buying it in december and have had no complaints from the missus and kids about feeling ill so guess the LWB is better!?
I will be putting an A frame nudge bar on with some running boards next!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as far as i know the SWB version is the one to avoid, its just some horrible little suzuki with a badge on it. but the LWB version is supposed to be quite good, and i know a few off road driving schools highly rate them as decent rugged vehicles.
Well i've had it for just over a month and i have to admit i love it! If nothing more than to annoy the eco-mentalists!!!
The real test for it will be pulling the caravan and so long as it copes well with that i will keep it until it dies on me (or the injector pump goes - £2k for new one from vauxhall trade price)

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
as far as i know the SWB version is the one to avoid, its just some horrible little suzuki with a badge on it. but the LWB version is supposed to be quite good, and i know a few off road driving schools highly rate them as decent rugged vehicles.
Its Isuzu not Suzuki mate.

Nice wagon :up:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell us more about the Audi ;)
Not mine i'm afraid mate! Pics were taken on the bloke who i bought it from's driveway.
The only pics i have at the min! Will put some more up when i have the nudge bar and side steps fitted!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
I will be putting an A frame nudge bar on with some running boards next!
Is that the same as a bull bar?, An A frame wouldn't look right imo.

Nice bus though btw.:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.