Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
You will always get someone wanting to haggle... its prob worth £250 for someone who wants to strip it down for parts... £300 to someone who wants to do it up as a project, or £100 scrap, so putting it up at £400 i would expect idiots to offer you £150, sometimes its just easier to scrap it and leave all the hassle talking to n0bbers just for £400, if you hold on and have the space someone might give you £350 for it

VxON has an ads sections may be worth sticking it in their aswell

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will always get someone wanting to haggle... its prob worth £250 for someone who wants to strip it down for parts... £300 to someone who wants to do it up as a project, or £100 scrap, so putting it up at £400 i would expect idiots to offer you £150, sometimes its just easier to scrap it and leave all the hassle talking to n0bbers just for £400, if you hold on and have the space someone might give you £350 for it

VxON has an ads sections may be worth sticking it in their aswell
Vauxhallpartsuk bought it off me within 5 minutes of it being posted on gumtree (no joke) after 3 weeks wasted on Autotrader.
Guy didnt argue about the price either he just paid it as it was fair. Even paid up front via paypal (all done and dusterd safe as houses) and send a delivery driver to collect it totally no hassle. If your selling an astra or vectra guys give them a shout!! 01383 411190

1 - 5 of 5 Posts