Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vxon's Token Geordie
1,348 Posts
not bad at all for a first car! Look nice and tidy! i had a mk2 polo 998cc...it had wheels and an engine... that was it though, oh yeh i got windows as extras :lmao:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers, i saw that most of these were going for around £1000-£1500 mark but i got it for £490 because of a few problems that the bloke thought would cost a bit to put right but ive fixed em, one rear door wunt open but turned out to be just the lock mech need lubing and deep scufs on all bumper corners but i sorted them with a repair kit from halfords. also he thought the p.a.s. had had it cos it leaked all the time i just replaced a hose needed servicing, clutch also which i did myself, ar link, he thought the radio wiring was all knackered but i found just the speaker and radio were disconnected. other than all that bodywork is fine and comes up very well after a polish, amazing how u can save on stuff with easily fixed things that the owner couldnt do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.