Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously I was only a spectator today, but probably one of the best outings of my life, I can honestly say that you couldnt ask for a better, more friendly community than the one we have, enjoyed every second of it from the moment we checked into travellodge to the moment we left JS.

Had a CRACKING night last night, really was a right laugh, I'd love to go into detail but Im knackered lol. And then today .... wow. I was gifted with a rides in Dest's & Mark's turbos which went like a stabbed rats :eh and as for listening to Dest's, Dunc's, Dangli's, Japcav's, Abo's & Torque's cars on the rollers, well thats just plain sexy :lmao:

Really good laugh today guys, thankyou all so much! felt VERY jealous not being able to take my car I will admit but hope to do so in the very near future! And beside a part of my car was there.... I now have an exhaust on par with the size of Dest's! :eh

And ofcourse by comparison the car that could be heared down the street by the burger van........ on tickover! lol

Cor blimey got said alot when that got put on the rollers!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Danboy22uk said:
Mind you don't get ya finger stuck in it :Cool2: :lmao:
I'm more worried about Mr Otto :Cool2: :lmao:

I've got to find a safe way of cutting into the bumper now though :(

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures.....

Few of my fave pics for the weekend....

Abo's belter of a Mk2 pulling in...

And again, looking at the XE transplant (went on to get 145BHP on the RR)

Adi's GSi under the bonet...

Rob's 'Milli II'

Ade's GSi in its element at Mc Donalds.... alloys look lush though

Snail's cav on the rollers, a long way from its original condition with the angel eyes and grill looking great

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snail's car again, this time from the back, and these lights really changed my opinion on dark shaded clusters.... infact Bri is putting my intouch with the company that does them I like them that much.

Jamie with Dunc's V6 on the rollers about to let it rip

Sitting down on the job.

And still siting down on the job.............

Be rude not too....

·
Banned
0 Posts
LSI said:
Jamie with Dunc's V6 on the rollers about to let it rip

Sitting down on the job.

And still siting down on the job.............

LOL @ Sitting down on the job, well i couldnt help it that my car was soooooo powerful they had to sit on it to keep it on th rollers lol!!!! ;) Any chance you can email those pics to me Matt?? ([email protected]) Cheers :)

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
LSI said:
thats sneeky pic, never knew took that

i have to say LSI, whata guy:Cool2: and gives a gr8 hug, all be it my face on his titties:lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vaux_Mark said:
Good pics Matt.....How often 'don't' you drink?
All the time mate, I have said that I am 100% t-total, and I am very strict in keeping with that!

Dunc said:
LOL @ Sitting down on the job, well i couldnt help it that my car was soooooo powerful they had to sit on it to keep it on th rollers lol!!!! ;) Any chance you can email those pics to me Matt?? ([email protected]) Cheers :)
Yes mate no worries, not the best quality though because its not the best camera, but I'll email them over anyway

Snail said:
thats sneeky pic, never knew took that

i have to say LSI, whata guy:Cool2: and gives a gr8 hug, all be it my face on his titties:lmao:
I cant help it if youre a shortie can I :p next time stand on the wall wee man :Cool2: was nice meeting you too buddy... cracking car.

blotto_otto said:
yup, mat is certainly different, ill say that lol!!!
You sounded pretty looney youreself toking on helium lol!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts