Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah how much was it needa little tlc

I got one a few months ago not done that much yet coz of weather but made a big diff

to

·
22,199 Posts
Sorry mate but that look's nasty...colour coded bumper tops and rub strips isnt a good look...plus they look like they have been done with Tip-Ex.

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Braduk said:
Yeah how much was it needa little tlc

I got one a few months ago not done that much yet coz of weather but made a big diff

to

£300 with full tax and mot it aslo had kenwood door speakers worth about £100 a pionner headunit worth about £150 so not really that bad a price.

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Braduk said:
Sweet, Getting it ready for summer then!
I was going to tidy it up but i think ill use it for work till test runs out then maybe put the engine in a nova and break the rest. Yours is looking good mate what millage is yours done cos mines done a 152000 and it still pulls well when i boot it and it still sounds sweet as.

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perryqhill said:
From the pics and the price, plus what you got it looks quite good mate.
Alright mate where abouts in durham you from and do you ever go up the arnison on a sunday?

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MadOnVaux! said:
Sorry mate but that look's nasty...colour coded bumper tops and rub strips isnt a good look...plus they look like they have been done with Tip-Ex.
i know it is a shed, i only bought it for a winter runaround while i had the v6 under covers for the winter, i wil proberly scrap it when the mot runs out .

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mines just done 90k just rolled over, Yeah pulls, Andy M likes likes it, Ive got used to it now, me passenegers **** it but i feel like its nothing think i need a gsi soon, lol

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Braduk said:
Mines just done 90k just rolled over, Yeah pulls, Andy M likes likes it, Ive got used to it now, me passenegers **** it but i feel like its nothing think i need a gsi soon, lol
correct me if iam wrong but i dnt think these are much slower than gsi's when standard

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
ads v6 said:
Alright mate where abouts in durham you from and do you ever go up the arnison on a sunday?
A village called Quarrington Hill, near Bowburn and Coxhoe.

Nah I never go up there now, haven't been up for years, though I've thought about it recently just to see who gets up.

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is now for sale if anyone intersted engine would be great for a conversion interior, aint bad ethier if anyone interested email me [email protected] make me an offer as now have this and 2 other cavs and me dads just got an redtop sri as well so must go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts