Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just a quick one, as anyone experienced there movano shaking when driving ? It seems to do it when getting up to speed, once I'm at say 70mph it's fine but from 40-65/70 mph it shakes dreadfully, I don't believe it's the bearings as it doesn't hum like I've experienced in the past, may I add recently it's making a clunking sound on the driver side when I go over a bump, thanks in advance

·
1,618 Posts
Could possibly be the bottom ball joints. is the tyre wearing on the inside, turn the steering out have a look at the arm coming from the sub frame there is a pivot point with a rubber boot on it see if its damage possibly missing. when mine needed doing it felt like the drivers side wheel shaking

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, just a quick one, as anyone experienced there movano shaking when driving ? It seems to do it when getting up to speed, once I'm at say 70mph it's fine but from 40-65/70 mph it shakes dreadfully, I don't believe it's the bearings as it doesn't hum like I've experienced in the past, may I add recently it's making a clunking sound on the driver side when I go over a bump, thanks in advance
Er.You're driving a Movano.What the hell are you doing driving at the crazy speed of 70mph!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have you made any changes to the van recently? Fitted some roof bars?

Most shakes don't suddenly appear, one exception was when I had a bulge in a tyre!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have you made any changes to the van recently? Fitted some roof bars?

Most shakes don't suddenly appear, one exception was when I had a bulge in a tyre!
Just realised how old this post was. I guess it's now fixed, or scrapped!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts