Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all any ideas on whats wrong now plz,
vectra's an R reg Auto only with low millage,
and well today while waiting at a round about it died on me, with a shudder b4 it cut out,
started it up and it went i managed to got it home which is just up the road but the clacking noise from the front sounded bad i almost sound like a old black taxi ,
i am buying another car in the nxt week or so anyhow but wanted to use this one to get one when i find it was hoping to trade it in for a little off the next car i get,
also anyone know any GENUINE car sales places i can get a used car from i'v got around £3000 and seriously cant get ripped off this will be my last chance to have a car at all, so any tips plz,
know any decent garages also i wont go back to mine after the last time ,
im south east London area , se16 so any where around me be good, thanks,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi chelzeagirl

Could use motor.co.uk ....... and create a search .... you can minimise the search radius to within, say, 10 miles. and 99% of the vehicles advertised have had all manner of checks done on them .... thats where I got mine and it was really good value :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.