1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
what does that work out in real money? :p

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Call me a fool:lmao: but about how much is that in pounds?,I'm guessing thats opels version of the 1.8sri.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
pimp my ride said:
:spam I wonder what a euro is?:turd
I don't work in euro's nor have I ever spent one, so therefore I don't understand them! :lmao:

I still class real money as UK Pounds Sterling. Sorry for being old fashioned!

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sy said:
I don't work in euro's nor have I ever spent one, so therefore I don't understand them! :lmao:

I still class real money as UK Pounds Sterling. Sorry for being old fashioned!
On world markets it's the Dollar, Euro and Yen that are the Real Money :lmao:

It is £4,768.72 of your old fashioned money ;)

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
yeah, but I don't pay much attention to the world markets. The FTSE, Nasdaq etc are something i've never understood!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Atlantean said:
The guys in the garage up the road were trying to flog this 1.8 Vectra to me! €6950 is more than I would pay for it!

God you guys down south are really getting ripped off on the price of cars mind you gsi cav's here in the north are starting to comand 5 - 6 grand sterling for a real clean one.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
anyway, back on topic, you can pick up a GSi for that kinda money, so yeah, a little overpriced! Unless it's done 0 miles from new!

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
anthony said:
God you guys down south are really getting ripped off on the price of cars mind you gsi cav's here in the north are starting to comand 5 - 6 grand sterling for a real clean one.
REALLY? :eh

They were going for that much here when I passed my test!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
[QUOTEgsi cav's here in the north are starting to comand 5 - 6 grand sterling for a real clean one.][/QUOTE]

That is a lot! Must be incredibly clean then.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
anthony said:
gsi cav's here in the north are starting to comand 5 - 6 grand sterling for a real clean one.
:eh
i can see a business to transporting cars to n.ireland becoming my new career :up: lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts