Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just bought myself my 1st hatchback mk2 cav & im over the moon...even beta its a d plate 130.i bought it 4 £100 as th cove couldnt b arsed spending time working on it as he had a v6 vectra n a cbr t keep him entertained!! the front end o th car is in perfect condition except the faiding paintwork,the underneath is in suprisingly good condition 2 same goes 4 the boot.....but then i reach the rear arches:down: when i got the car it had 2 new rear arches in th boot and he had cut 1 of the back arches out!!!ive seen 1 o my mates replacing the rear arches on his salloon mk2 n hes great when it comes to using filler but it still took him forever and a day t get the arches perfect.so therefore,im going to replace the whole rear quarter.ive tried finding a pair on the net but with no luck....nebody know where i can find a set asap??????

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
iainbeag said:
i have just bought myself my 1st hatchback mk2 cav & im over the moon...even beta its a d plate 130.i bought it 4 £100 as th cove couldnt b arsed spending time working on it as he had a v6 vectra n a cbr t keep him entertained!! the front end o th car is in perfect condition except the faiding paintwork,the underneath is in suprisingly good condition 2 same goes 4 the boot.....but then i reach the rear arches:down: when i got the car it had 2 new rear arches in th boot and he had cut 1 of the back arches out!!!ive seen 1 o my mates replacing the rear arches on his salloon mk2 n hes great when it comes to using filler but it still took him forever and a day t get the arches perfect.so therefore,im going to replace the whole rear quarter.ive tried finding a pair on the net but with no luck....nebody know where i can find a set asap??????

try www.mk2cav.com :Cool2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts