Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a few things from the vxon shop on the 18th August. Said 3-5 days for delivery.

As yet nothings turned up?? Just wondering if someone can look into it for me as my jelly babies mug is on it's last legs and would like to start using my vxon one :shame:

Transaction code is 6LA83366N0794972T thanks in advance sponge bob square pants :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
How do Steve, hope you get sorted mate with these, i got scammed with our old shop, and lost my plates, mug, and payment due to returning faulty items, but im sure Dave or Marc will ensure yours get to you with the new shop.:up:

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do Steve, hope you get sorted mate with these, i got scammed with our old shop, and lost my plates, mug, and payment due to returning faulty items, but im sure Dave or Marc will ensure yours get to you with the new shop.:up:

Sorry to hear that Micky, getting a bit worried now meself, spent nearly £50 and could sort of do with that now to get my new ;) car running, can't say too much about it in the main forums due to my ex but the cav's got a twin-ish brother :Cool2: (younger one, should give you a clue)

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Sorry to hear that Micky, getting a bit worried now meself, spent nearly £50 and could sort of do with that now to get my new ;) car running, can't say too much about it in the main forums due to my ex but the cav's got a twin brother :Cool2: (younger one, should give you a clue)
Do not worry about losing money. The money comes to us, and we pay the supplier after the goods have been dispatched etc so if they do not deliver you wont end up with lost money.

It will all be sorted.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do not worry about losing money. The money comes to us, and we pay the supplier after the goods have been dispatched etc so if they do not deliver you wont end up with lost money.

It will all be sorted.

Happy days, forgot about that TBH and cheers again :Cool2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts