Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd absolutly love this!!!.... Carlton GSI

Paintwork looks nigh on perfect and the engine bay is so tidy. Alloys wouldn't be my first choice but the car looks stunning. Wonder what the reserve is though :eh

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
oh yes, what a barge!

always had a big soft spot for these, remember going in one probably about 10 years ago thought it was the bollocks :lmao:

id love a nice tidy one like that though :)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I've just been looking at that - really need this car in my life, its gorgeous (wheels aside) need to do a bank job first though!

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
That looks blooming lovely and wheels don't look that bad .

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Apparently the seller is looking for around £3k for it. Absolutely stunning looking car but not sure its worth quite that much.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Apparently the seller is looking for around £3k for it. Absolutely stunning looking car but not sure its worth quite that much.
I'd stick my neck out and say it possibly is.

They're getting hideously rare now, even more so than Cav Turbos, I've even seen more Mk2 SRi 130s out and about than these, and I don't think you could buy an average GSI and make it that condition for less than 3k tbh.

·
Club Barge
3,467 Posts
I must say, I like everything about this one. Colour, wheels, condition. I have emailed the seller saying how nice I think it is, it's one of those rare situations where I actually feel compelled to!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts