Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m based in uk and am looking for just one metal door card clip for meriva but am having trouble finding them. Can anyone help please ? They are the ones that just slide under door seal . Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,101 Posts
have ya tried an online breakers/salvage yard, have you broken it or bent it, or is there another one you can take a pic of, or get a part number off,
is it a meriva A or B

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have ya tried an online breakers/salvage yard, have you broken it or bent it, or is there another one you can take a pic of, or get a part number off,
is it a meriva A or B
Thanks for reply it’s a meriva b se 2012 and it’s meant to have three on front door but I only have two and one seems to have bent so need another 2. I can take door panel off again and take pic if needed it looks like this one

·
11,957 Posts
It's not those.
The ones you want are the same on the Meriva A too.

·
11,957 Posts
His link shows what he wants.
Your link shows something totally different.

Used to make tens of thousands of these when I worked in the automotive sector many years ago and don't have a single spare one otherwise I would pop one in the post.

If he has a scrappy nearby they will probably give him a couple - not a lot of call for them usually.

·
11,957 Posts
This is what he wants - they clip onto the top of the door card and the rubber seal then clips onto that.

·
11,957 Posts
Actually they don't clip onto the door card, they clip onto the top of the door and the door card then hangs off part of the clip, the rubber window seal is then held onto the metal clips by way of the barbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts