Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
16,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like it has magically moved. (y)

@Fred Bassett is getting the credit even if one of the other hard working mods has done the necessary.

·
Super Moderator
28,341 Posts
Looks like it has magically moved. (y)

@Fred Bassett is getting the credit even if one of the other hard working mods has done the necessary.
I've tried to move the post into the other thread but every time i try it knocks me off the site so i haven't actually moved it onto the other thread. This only happens when i go onto the other thread , very puzzling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is an existing Meriva EPS thread that is huge so this is best tagged onto that so anyone else searching will find everything in one place.

http://vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/index.php?threads/meriva-power-steering-fault-gm-recall.207080/

Maybe @Fred Bassett can consider moving it?
Hi.. never used a forum before and desperately require help.. got esp issue with my 2010 Meriva which has been confirmed by dealer however Vauxhall are refusing to pay saying the car is outside of recall range (wrong chassis).
Was told by dealer if the correct CODE appears on diagnostic then the vehicle would be repaired at no cost.. next day informed of their revised decision...at my wits end.. many calls made to Vauxhall c/s and escalated but still turned down. Tried motoring ombudsmen but only got voicemail and NO reply as yet.. help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts