Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Castle Wood Brewsters
Carter Lane East
South Normanton
Alfreton
Derbyshire
DE55 2EH

28th febuary 12.30am

im just doing this post to see if anybody is intrested i was thinking all meet here at 12.30 have a few drinks and a bite to eat

its got a nice big car park and a nice pub that does good beer and food

its just of juc 28 of the m1 easy access most of the midlands!!

dont be scared to come we dont bite after all this will be the first meet for a few people!!

spread the word accross the other forums!! try to get a few people intrested

this will be a good chance to meet people to put names to faces and ask questions about you cars that other people may know also if my mate comes (im sure he will ) he will have his diagnostics set with him so if u need it he will read your ecu for codes etc !!

so come on people book the day off and come enjoy yaselfs and meet a few people!!!

also if you need to talk to me send me a pm !!

thanks lets try and start a rolling list now

1. petchy08 (dan)

·
VxON's local spooky lurker
740 Posts
1. petchy
2. eyley
3. spookyman60

i should be able to get there this time, hoping the car wont break this time :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thats 3 people lol 1 more person and we will beat the last meet of just 3 people lol

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
we shall see.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i pmd him as me and him allways talk about these meets as me him and eley seem to be the only 1s who turned up last time

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well as of yet i aint ad a reply but he said that he would be there but it looks like theres only 4 people going so far and i aint had a reply of tony so i dnt no wats happening ??

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Quality :up:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
:lmao:

I would just carry on with the meet and get as many people intrested in turning up as possible.....

Does it realy matter if an R/O is there or not :shake;)
Agree Jim, i was commenting on the nicely choreographed paragraph beforehand.:lmao:

·
There is no replacement for displacement
2,175 Posts
1. petchy
2. eyley
3. spookyman60
4. himselfunknown

Yes, I'll be there, even if it's in my mates Mondeo. :shame::(

You would have thought that having 2 Cavs, at least one of them would work at any given time... :shake

This weekend has been the closest I've ever been to having a Cav bonfire and going out and buying an Audi. :lmao:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
come on people i have just posted this on astra owners network hoping to drum up some intrest

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.