Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Degenerated!!
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any?

My latest annoyance is people who talk over you when you talk. That really ****ing winds me up, same goes for people who give you their opinion when they're not ****ing involved in the conversation (ARGGGHH!!) As do people who talk with their mouth full (gee thanks, I enjoyed your lunch as much as you) people who shout at each other to communicate (you know the dirty scratters who clog up the Jeremy Kyle show) and simple things like people who could use some form of effort for saying 'please' and 'thankyou'... would it kill you to use them?

And breathe....

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Talking over someone else annoys me, or not letting someone finish what they were saying - basically showing you have no interest in what they are saying!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Yep, whenever me and my missus were having a heated debate, usually over money or accomodation... she'd ask me something, and the halfway through explaining my side/opinion she'd predict the rest of it and retaliate with her own comeback.

And she wonders why we split up?! Pffft :lmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
people who ask your advice and either ignore it or do the complete opposite. People who think you are public property then get offended when you retaliate. People you've emailed/contacted for information who never get back to you, or if they do its usually when its too late. General lack of please and thankyou's

That'll do for now

·
Vxon's Team Peugeot representive
2,104 Posts
People finishing sentances for you just in general conversation, bugs me,

or when you say something to someone they give it "what" or "ay" like they didnt hear what you said, so you ask again then they answer before you finished so they must have heard it the 1st time anyway!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
General rudeness, not returning calls etc etc. Laziness. And people talking while chomping on their food really fooks me off :grrr
Yep, I agree this is a little revolting.

But on the subject of annoyances though, the people who engage you in conversation whilst you're eating said food :lmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
ok this one is a bit petty but an annoyance nonetheless, people who assume things. Example, my neighbours who, a day after the rubbish collection, half fill my bin with their rubbish because they thought I wouldnt mind/care. In the mean time I've had a clear out of stuff and have to pile the bags in my back garden til then next collection.

·
Degenerated!!
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
or when you say something to someone they give it "what" or "ay" like they didnt hear what you said, so you ask again then they answer before you finished so they must have heard it the 1st time anyway!!!!!
I deal with this alot and it makes me laugh:

Me: What do you think of plan Xy?

Numbnuts: Ya what? What y'say?

Me: You heard me

Numbnuts: Yeah, I think it's a good idea...

It gets them everytime and I suggest everyone tries it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
ebay/MySpaz sellers who offer custom orders services then dont get back to you for an age when you've enquired about something! Or when you've ordered something from a company and chosen normal shipping (14 days max) only to be told 3 1/2 weeks later that your order is still in the warehouse

you've started something now haven't you :lmao:

·
Registered
32 Posts
ok this one is a bit petty but an annoyance nonetheless, people who assume things. Example, my neighbours who, a day after the rubbish collection, half fill my bin with their rubbish because they thought I wouldnt mind/care. In the mean time I've had a clear out of stuff and have to pile the bags in my back garden til then next collection.
i have an anwser...... why not put your extra bin bags round thier bin??? they fill your bin up so let them have either thiers back or your rubbish! :bananasmi

i see alot of us have the same pet hates, so why if all of us hate people talking over each other do we end up doing it??? :bust:

·
Banned
0 Posts
i have an anwser...... why not put your extra bin bags round thier bin??? they fill your bin up so let them have either thiers back or your rubbish! :bananasmi
What and face the wrath of the snobby bastids on the end house!? :lmao: Fair enough the family in question havent been there long and the previous owner only had one of those mini wheelie bins, the lazy bunch just CBA to call up and get it replaced

·
Registered
32 Posts
there we go... another thing! people who Can be Arsed!

my boss is like that.... "do me a Favour will you" you know its going to be a job he dont want to do and its going to be the biggest pile of poo cause he's touched it!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts