Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this at work on Friday. I work for a civil engineering consultancy and this type of 'insider' info is usually correct. So be careful:

\\ I have received some intelligence from a reasonably dependable source that the new digital automated tracking system between Junctions 3 and 7b on the M42 are scheduled to go live on 1 April (not an early April Fool!)

There are 276 digital cameras set to a 2mph tolerance. You will see no flash – the first you will know will be when the £60 fine and 3 points land on your doormat! //

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi, living in nuneaton and being an van driver around the country, i use the section of road in question daily, and the camera's in question WILL be fully functional 24hrs a day from the 1st.

However, what people are unaware of, are the fact that these cameras are in fact operational NOW, but only at select times of the day, merely for testing purposes, the reason i know this are that I was clocked at 97 (oops bad mercedes sprinter) at 04:33am and my partner was clocked at 11.45pm at some other silly speed, and after we protested saying they were not painted yellow as the law states, apparently a loophole means they dont have to be until fully operational.

the moral to this post

BE BLOODY CAREFULL!!!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Steve9881 said:
hi, living in nuneaton and being an van driver around the country, i use the section of road in question daily, and the camera's in question WILL be fully functional 24hrs a day from the 1st.

However, what people are unaware of, are the fact that these cameras are in fact operational NOW, but only at select times of the day, merely for testing purposes, the reason i know this are that I was clocked at 97 (oops bad mercedes sprinter) at 04:33am and my partner was clocked at 11.45pm at some other silly speed, and after we protested saying they were not painted yellow as the law states, apparently a loophole means they dont have to be until fully operational.

the moral to this post

BE BLOODY CAREFULL!!!!!
TALK ABOUT FVCKING STEALTH TAX:grrr :grrr :grrr :grrr :grrr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts