Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wot is the lowest recored milage on a nova because my mate has just bought a mint standerd 1.3 sr f reg with 17000 gen miles on it with every peice of paperwork etc.
thanx

·
Geriatric petrol-head
3,012 Posts
Surely by now, most Novas will have got to 99,999 and then started again from zero.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Sold this one with a genuine 43K last year :).............

·
Sexy Saloon
1,548 Posts
Its not a proper one.

Bought the girlfriends with 26k on the clock, all documents, a month after we bought it i saw another with 11k.

·
28,788 Posts
Andy R said:
is that a real nova sport?

cant be surely if u sold it?
Nope (although it was one of the mintest Novas I've seen in the country), but I've sold two real ones in the past ;)

Maybe buying another real one this week as it goes :D

·
28,788 Posts

·
28,788 Posts
Dippy said:
Rite down to the carbs and exhaust if im rite.
Yup ;)

The tinted glass and split rear seat are the only instant give-aways.

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
a freind of my dads has a 1.1 nova with 23,000 miles on it, it was his dads and alls he used it for was to go to the shops and bingo,when he died i was stored in my dads mates garage and its been there ever since

·
Sexy Saloon
1,548 Posts
Sorry to be an asre they didnt do a 1.1. I love it when old people sell cars, always garaged washed every sunday only does the shopping run, lovely.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers lads well thease r gen got receipts from new till now the back seats the old lady said had neva bin sat in. how much would u say 1 like this would go 4?

·
Sexy Saloon
1,548 Posts
Got bought for £900 didnt it???? Got the girlfriends for £720. You cant ask for more than that, its still old.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts