Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So maybe all along the split hose has been throwing up all other faults and blocking the DPF I hope that's all it is and I'll just have to get it cleaned again and not replaced else be no xmas money this year

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
So maybe all along the split hose has been throwing up all other faults and blocking the DPF I hope that's all it is and I'll just have to get it cleaned again and not replaced else be no xmas money this year
If it is indeed the DPF that is clogged , then after the manual regeneration of filter it would be wise to change engine oil & filter.

Reactions: Mal peary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If it is indeed the DPF that is clogged , then after the manual regeneration of filter it would be wise to change engine oil & filter.
thanks cant wait to see what faults come up this time as engine management light back on again

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well I never. Took it in a garage today and found that the previous mechanic who had missed thr split pipe and replaced sensors hadn't put the turbo boost pipe on properly as one of the clips wasn't on properly. I text the previous mechanic and told him and he offered to give me £20 back. Needless to say I'm not replying and wont be requiring his services anymore. The lads today were brilliant and didn't even want payment but bunged them a good drink. Fingers crossed

21 - 24 of 24 Posts