Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the link to pics of the cav in the members gallery (work in progress)
http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100543

due to worsening ill health (arthritus) i can not carry on with the cav anymore so will have to sell her, it is mot'd untill october, tax about the same i think. car is in very good condition and will come with a spare engine out of a red top calibra which as sat in the shed since i bought it about two years ago, was told when i bought it that the calibra it came out of had covered 98000 miles. have spent a lot of money on the car since i have owned it, it still goes well but it is starting to use a bit of oil and water on long journeys of about 200 to 300 miles, it as done over 150000 miles so not to bad. i am selling the engine with the car and will not split them because it will sell better with a ready replacement engine ready for the car should the other engine give up the ghost. tyres are in good condition and all match with good tread front and back. if any one is interested PM me and i will get back to them. thanks vinny. Price including engine and other bits and bobs £700 ono incudes cd stereo. now on autotrader.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
need the cav gsi gone as soon as possible now, as mentioned cannot do work on it anymore. so will take £600 for it with the engine and bits, no offers at this price please. will be selling loads of garage tools aswell as they are of no use to me anymore, snap on box full of goodies, engine crane with 1 ton lift, engine holder, parts washer, heavy duty car jack, electric impact driver, full set of chissels, will get some pics up later. cannot deliver any of these items so buyer collects, also powerfull jet washer. loads of stuff and all has got to go. will take £700 for the lot. will work out individual prices later and some pics, thanks vinny.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
need the cav gsi gone as soon as possible now, as mentioned cannot do work on it anymore. so will take £600 for it with the engine and bits, no offers at this price please. will be selling loads of garage tools aswell as they are of no use to me anymore, snap on box full of goodies, engine crane with 1 ton lift, engine holder, parts washer, heavy duty car jack, electric impact driver, full set of chissels, will get some pics up later. cannot deliver any of these items so buyer collects, also powerfull jet washer. loads of stuff and all has got to go. will take £700 for the lot. will work out individual prices later and some pics, thanks vinny.
So sorry to hear your having to sell up due to poor health Vinny, after all the work you have done on the GSi too. If my circumstances were different, I would have the lot of you, but i too am selling up due to Emigrating a week on Friday.

All the best

Micky

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*vicki gsi *thanks micky vins been suffering with arthritus for a while now, im sorry seeing the cav go:cry: . but things change as you know, just hope it will be going to a good home after all the work we have done. He is upset about selling the cav but he is alot of pain lately, now its got that bad that we are also having to move house as the stairs here are too steep for him to get up.
Good luck with your move to finland all the best vicki gsi.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
god i wish i had the cash in my hand now. would snap this off you. id love a Gsi project. sorry to hear of your poor health.
hope this goes to a good home, ie someone who will look after it as you have

anita

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
god i wish i had the cash in my hand now. would snap this off you. id love a Gsi project. sorry to hear of your poor health.
hope this goes to a good home, ie someone who will look after it as you have

anita
Thanks, hopefully will go to a good home be a shame to go to someone who would not look after it the way me and vicki have.:Cool2:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,599 Posts
Yep, all the best with the sale of all this good stuff Vinny :)

Hope you get plenty of easier days amongst the horrid days too (arthritis) :beer:

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, all the best with the sale of all this good stuff Vinny :)

Hope you get plenty of easier days amongst the horrid days too (arthritis) :beer:
Thanks dan, in agony at the mo so your pint will go down well:D do us a favour dan, if this sh*t gets worse you can crush me with the jcb cavy killer:lmao: like a worn out car i am, nothing that a good spray of wd40 and a set of softer springs would sort.;) think ill have another:beer: mmmmmm thats better.

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All the best Vinny :coke: Don't be a stranger either! No need to leave here ;)
thanks mickey, have been looking at various stuff on here for ages but did not feel like loging on,have been really depressed for months now with this illness hanging over me, it just got to the point were i could do no more to the car, and lately i have lost the use of me right leg,:crying_2: vicki has been great looking after me, cant of been easy looking after me being so misserable. have ordered some crutches off ebay any way enough moaning everton are top of the table:lmao: i made vicki put the footy on virgin for me, all sky sports for a tenner a month, he he he:bananasmi good look in finland micky, dont forget to take some thick, knitted cardigans. brrrr very cold in winter. best wishes for the future micky:coke:

·
voxOn's frontera sport driver
402 Posts
thanks mickey, have been looking at various stuff on here for ages but did not feel like loging on,have been really depressed for months now with this illness hanging over me, it just got to the point were i could do no more to the car, and lately i have lost the use of me right leg,:crying_2: vicki has been great looking after me, cant of been easy looking after me being so misserable. have ordered some crutches off ebay any way enough moaning everton are top of the table:lmao: i made vicki put the footy on virgin for me, all sky sports for a tenner a month, he he he:bananasmi good look in finland micky, dont forget to take some thick, knitted cardigans. brrrr very cold in winter. best wishes for the future micky:coke:
A set of crutches off ebay and the full footie season on tv :lmao: arent i a good misses.
and while hes watching the footie i will sell his tools and then put in a bid to buy the cav.....hehe

·
voxOn's frontera sport driver
402 Posts
Its been hotter in Finland than here of late :lmao: 30+ degrees

Take care :up:
its probably been drier too :lmao: hope everything goes well for you micky and dont be a stranger on here either good luck.
vix

·
VoxOn's other gsi nutter
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did Kevin buy them Vinny? I put him onto these for you.
Hi micky, i sent him some pics of the tools but a mate had first refusal on them, after a lot of messing me about he finaly bought them all for £700, thanks for pointing him in my direction micky. I phoned him up seems like a nice lad too.:Cool2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts