Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone who can cancel airbag light on my Zaffy as front seats are not connected to built in socket plugs and connector plugs on front seats dont marry up with socket plugs.need it done before 6th August with cheapest option available,bypass resistor or whatever as long as it get me thru mot.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Best way to do it would be to get hold of the correct connectors from a scrappy then splice them onto your current wiring. Then you should be able to clear your airbag light properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best way to do it would be to get hold of the correct connectors from a scrappy then splice them onto your current wiring. Then you should be able to clear your airbag light properly.

So replace connector multiplug head as in pic or connector plugs under seats?
20210709_154519.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Either, shouldn’t really matter as long as the connectors match, I take it you’ve changed the front seats?

Yes,they from a 2002 model zaffy gsi which are slightly different from those on 2003 plus models for sum reason.

·
Registered
80 Posts
For a temporary fix to buy time to source the appropriate connectors you could fit some resistors like these.

But before doing that you need confirmation of the exact resistance reading the computer is expecting to see - pointless fitting them if they;re at the wrong rating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts