Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the gsi.

whats the betting it doesnt come back in 1 piece, or she looses her nerve and leaves it there for me to collect. lol

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Fool. The same day she puts diesel in her Nova too:lmao: Your asking for trouble.

·
22,199 Posts
Brave man...

A lad once told me that he was out in his back yard, and his Wife was bringing his Honda Accord V-Tec round the back...now she normally drives a Fiesta...all of a sudden he heard "How much room have i got" and before he could shout 'None', she'd clipped the wall with the front bumper...f*ckin hell!

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mick-you in danger girl. lol. lin read what you said.

(lin)it's an easy mistake. lots of ppl ave said so. so u ve neva done it?

no Mr f**kkin perfect. NOT! bet uv bin a TIT in ur time!!!

well, youve been told off. lol.

and im pleased to add that she no longer wants a 406 when she builds up her NCD.
we have a fresh GSI convert.

DAN- she is gonna kick your ass when she sees you at a meet bud. lmfao

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
ADA-V said:
mick-you in danger girl. lol. lin read what you said.

(lin)it's an easy mistake. lots of ppl ave said so. so u ve neva done it?

no Mr f**kkin perfect. NOT! bet uv bin a TIT in ur time!!!

well, youve been told off. lol.

and im pleased to add that she no longer wants a 406 when she builds up her NCD.
we have a fresh GSI convert.

DAN- she is gonna kick your ass when she sees you at a meet bud. lmfao
Hmm better bring my misses for protection :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Sorry Lin ;) No, i have never put diesel in any of my cars by accident.

I did put unleaded in one of my old cars years ago though:lmao: Noting a bit of lead substitute didnt sure though:lmao:

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
I remember my wife taking my gsi to the shops one saturday morning and coming back saying " you're not going to be happy " went outside to see both nearside doors pushed in :grrr
Luckily no sill damage but needed two new doors .
Someone had hit it in the multi story with what looked like a big 4x4 .

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I don't know why men worry about there other-halfs taking their cars out :rolleyes: Saying that i wouldn't let my ex drive my car ever :D

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
My ex wrote off my Mini- big style. 70mph, spun into central reservation. Very solid car as she got out without a single scratch and I managed to drive it home (Hobbling all the way).
Never put diesel in a petrol or Vice versa but have run out of fuel plenty of times

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Rachel's taken the Astra to work a few times without a problem.

She's a better driver than some of my mates.

·
Rascal
12,147 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
Rachel's taken the Astra to work a few times without a problem.

She's a better driver than some of my mates.
Probably because she understands that its a powerful car, and adjusts to it properly by taking extra care and, importantly, not getting in a tizz when somethings amiss. A lot of people don't think like this and as soon as something goes wrong they get wound up, can't think of a way to sort it out or anything. Men and women, its all the same. I know of plenty of people I'd never let near my car, both guys and girls. But the gf isn't getting a go, in 3 years of driving she's never been on the motorway as the driver.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tbh she got a bit worked up cuz of it being a powerful car and her not being used to it.

plus, she wouldnt get it started (she was doing the responsable thing and finding all the controls first and the immobiliser kicked in).
but fair play to her, stiff upper lip n that, she went out, and enjoyed the car so much i have been made to promise to get her one, although she not long told me she preferes callies. :up:

·
28,788 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
Did she not stuff the front bumper on the Vectra? ;)
Yeah :lmao:, only in car park though,........reckons she hit the cruise control button accidentally (we didn't even know it had it).

That's the only bump she's ever had in 15 years,........compared to my three ;)

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Thats one reason why i'll never understand women.

I can understand a LET nova making someone a bit scared, or some stupidly quick RWD car.

But a GSi cavalier lol, they aint even that quick when you think about it, ive driven one a few times and not once did i feel scared or uneasy.

:lmao:

·
28,788 Posts
shakermaker said:
but compare that to the usual girly fare of a Corsa and its a big step up
Rachel drives the Vectra all week (RR'd at 194bhp), and her friends drive Audis/BMW's etc. Fairly normal round here really.

It's a farce that girls can't drive.

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
Rachel drives the Vectra all week (RR'd at 194bhp), and her friends drive Audis/BMW's etc. Fairly normal round here really.

It's a farce that girls can't drive.
hear hear:Cool2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts