Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I COULD CARE LESS
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
possibly you've all seen the tragic story of this little girl( link ). how the funk did social services miss this?
As a father of 2 girls, I couldn't even Imagen how those 2 ba$tards could do that to that poor little girl, and all they get.... 23 years between them......funking 23 years thats it, I really hope they die in prison. I really feel for her natural farther, I know it would destroy me to get news like that.

I'm not ashamed to say I cried for that little life lost, and thats very rare for me but this really touch me.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I watched that with my mouth just open in shock, i just can't imagine how anyone could be so cruel to their own child.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I still think they need to bring back the death penalty! Those 2 useless junkie tossers are going to be a drain on society for the next 23 years, costing us money then when they are released they are free to live their lives! Where is the justice in this world :think

·
22,199 Posts
It made me very very sad when i heard about that on the news...such a beautiful little girl too, to be denied everything a normal child should have in that way, and the torture she was put through...i hope they both rot in hell!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts