Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I have an opportunity to buy a full black leather interior for my 2002 CDX Vectra for £175. I'm fairly certain the seats are the same fit, and should just attach straight on even though they're from a pre-facelift model. I've a feeling I'll lose my heated seats, as I don't think they're from a CDX model, but can anyone see any other major problems I might have over-looked....?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
have you got side airbags at the mo??

if so then when fitting pre facelift seat they won't have these and your airbag light will be permenantly on and your drivers and passenger airbags won't work.

the seats should be heated, as far as i'm aware all vectra full leather has front heated seats.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B*gger, that could be a problem... I think I do yeah, as mine's a CDX. Any way I could trick the plugs into thinking they were still atatched to the airbgs themselves, like taking the air bag plugs out or something...?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
not sure mate tbh.

i think the side airbags can be deactivated by vauxhall but not 100% sure on that.

the other option is to look for a full leather from a facelfit cdx that has side airbags but these sell for a bit more.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so i guess I'm selling them on then.... Anyone fancy a full black leather interior for a 1995-1999 Vectra...?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts