Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was putting the car away when all the doors locked. I unlocked the drivers door to get out, closed the door but only that door locked, not the others so i unlocked it & opened the door. At this point the hazards started flashing rapidly (in this state the car turns over, tries to fire but won't start) After approx 4-5 mins the hazards stop flashing but if i try to open the door they start again. Also the central locking seems to have stopped working whilst i'm getting this problem. Any idea's, lol. ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:

This morning i've stopped getting the alarm/flashing indicators going off when i open the door, the car will now start but i can still only open the drivers door, with the key, the other doors & boot won't open at all.

What i have done is checked the doorlock microswitches are working/engaging properly, which they are, i can aslo hear a relay click near the main ECU whenever i manually lock the drivers door but the central locking still doesn't work.

Could it be the alarm ECU faulty ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.