Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know wheres the cheapest place for me to get a set of koni adjustable shocks for my GSI, the cheapest I've found so far is £280 at Larkspeed for a set, so was wondering is there anywhere that can do them cheaper?

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
No, Larkspeed are the cheapest - whenever I have looked in the past.

You going to buy separate springs then? The kit with springs is £329 from LS.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I paid 95 each for fronts and 65 each for rears from them, cheapeast i found!! You realised that unless you buy a cally kit the rears wont be top adjustable!?

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunc said:
I paid 95 each for fronts and 65 each for rears from them, cheapeast i found!! You realised that unless you buy a cally kit the rears wont be top adjustable!?
Would I be better going for cally rears then? all I've done so far is price up a set for the Cav.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
Would I be better going for cally rears then? all I've done so far is price up a set for the Cav.
Or you could buy a gsi kit and have to take them off the car everytime you want to adjust them?!?! Just another option!!

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah right cool, works out an extra £15 a shock but at least then they are adjustable.

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunc said:
Or you could buy a gsi kit and have to take them off the car everytime you want to adjust them?!?! Just another option!!
Lol I can't be bothered to mess around so I'll go for the cally ones, need to sell my arse now to make some money :lmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts