Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i thought it was about time i put some photos up of my cav from when i had it to know

This is what it looked like when i bought it

miuns the reflector on the boot

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Looks nice and tidy, its amazing how a set of alloys make such a difference :Cool2:

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will have to update the picture tomorrow after i come back from work and have finished the long list of things i have got to do on the car

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i have started to get rid of the horrible grey interior in the cav so the new black interior can go in

first step remove all the seats

remove all carpets and plastic trim

only problem know is when i took the carpets up the floor was soaked so have got to find out where the water the is coming from and let the floor dry out before the new seat and carpets can go in will post more pictures when the floor is dry.

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still got to change the dash and the boot carpets and speaker mounts also undecided weather to change the door cards from the one i have know

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i have finally done it and replaced the leds in the heater control as i did such a :turd job of them last time and also installed a switch to turn the leds off in the day i am very impressed with the end result

leds off

leds on

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looking good, i love those wheels :Cool2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts