Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All Im Selling My Cavalier For Spares Or Repairs Due To The Clutch Nearly Gone And It Needs A New One And A New Middle Box,its Taxed Till End Off October 2006,mot`ed Till May 2007,its Got Alloys Which 2 Arent On It Due To One Having A Puncture And The Other Needs A Tyre Which Is Supplied,does Run And It Drives Spot On And When The You Need The Power Its There,almost Forgot Its A 2.0ltr 8v,im Asking £150 Or Reasonable Offers,also Its On Ebay For 7 Days,anybody Interested Im Based In Rothwell Lincolnshire,selling Due To Getting Another Vauxhall,no Timewasters Please It Must Go

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1993 Vauxhall Cavalier Gls Blue Spares Or Repairs

sorry for the delay,i havent got any clearer pics but i can tell you that its got the most common rust spots on the wheels arches,needs welding on the front passenger inner arch,and the front passenger wing got a dent in it,apart from that its tidy
cheers
trev

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

if you are interested make me an offer
cheers
trev

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

surely someone on here what a cav anyway ive dropped the price to £120 as i need the space
thanks

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
i would consider it , but if the inner arches need welding thats going top be expensive. and will blow my budget?
Depends on the extent. I have both my inners welded for £40 on the Envoy - and they were apparently pretty bad.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
I'd take it, but I have a project.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts