Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of upgrading my old K1 series pressure washer as it has begun to make rather loud growling noise - probably on it's last legs :rolleyes:

Has anyone got any recommendations on Kärcher Pressure Washers? I was thinking about something like a K4.99 or even K5.80 but that may be a tad over kill!

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
From what i ve heard there pretty gud

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are good and you can easily get parts etc. but which one to go for is my problem. My K1 has served me well - it may even keep going but I think it has seen better days. Fir it's size it has done a hell of a lot of work. At one point it was being used in a undertakers for washing all the cars as theirs was out of action!

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,959 Posts
I had a wee Karcher, but I'm onto a larger Bosch one now :) It's effortless and much faster at patios etc.

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Got a kew hobby here, had it since 94, never broke once and is 130bar max, comes on a 2 wheel trolley, nice unit

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Andy M said:
Got a kew hobby here, had it since 94, never broke once and is 130bar max, comes on a 2 wheel trolley, nice unit

Kew are the dogs boll*ks. thats what ive got. its brilliant. karcher are ok, but -

B & Qs own brand pressure washer at £129.99 is better (more bar pressure) bigger motor, more extras than the equivelently priced karcher. AND instead of having 1 years parts and labour (like the karcher has), the b&Q one has 3 years!!!:bananasmi

what could be better!!?

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Might well be, lost touch lol, not used mine for ages might get it out next weekend, do the car then oh no ive touched the paving slabs on the driveway, next thing you know the whole patio drive and paths are getting done lol

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Andy M said:
Might well be, lost touch lol, not used mine for ages might get it out next weekend, do the car then oh no ive touched the paving slabs on the driveway, next thing you know the whole patio drive and paths are getting done lol
there is nothing worse than paving slabs with squiggly lines everywhere where a jetwash has been. learnt that one the hard way too mate.

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stuart002 said:
there is nothing worse than paving slabs with squiggly lines everywhere where a jetwash has been. learnt that one the hard way too mate.
Take your time and the right lance you don't get the lines ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts