Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware if Vauxhall monitor this site?

I know that a lot of companies monitor forums that have a direct or indirect influence on their businesses.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Hope so, maybe they will take note of the customers voice and start servicing their customers instead of their stake/shareholder...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sophos9 said:
Hope so, maybe they will take note of the customers voice and start servicing their customers instead of their stake/shareholder...
Of course, a site like this could have an adverse effect, they could make things even more difficult.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
It can get more difficult? After some of the experiences on here I would never NEVER buy a new car from Vx

I do like Vx cars but if I was to ever buy new (ever?!?) I would want excellent service, champagne and the works...

Guess it would be a Merc....

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Auto Addict said:
Is anyone aware if Vauxhall monitor this site?

I know that a lot of companies monitor forums that have a direct or indirect influence on their businesses.
Well if they did, their PR department would put the spin on Mark DTM's cambelt party saying that these kind of rogue bootleg gatherings are robbing honset Vx trained staff out of their livelihood and that this is what brought the British car industry to where it is today etc etc. :)

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
let leasing companies pay top whack and take the hit on the depreciation. By their nature, cars like Omegas don't get issued to the sales-rep type people who generally abuse their cars. Management types should know better :lmao:

R

·
0 Posts
Dear Vauxhall

F*** you. We had a great cambelt party on Saturday. We had fun, all cars were fixed, you got sweet F A so there.

Your best friend

Ronny:2guns

R

·
0 Posts
markjay said:
Well if they did, their PR department would put the spin on Mark DTM's cambelt party saying that these kind of rogue bootleg gatherings are robbing honset Vx trained staff out of their livelihood and that this is what brought the British car industry to where it is today etc etc. :)
Surely a typo. Vauxhall and trained go together about as well as V6 omega engine and easy to work on!

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
markjay said:
And that would be rich coming from an American owned company:mmmm

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
RonaldMcBurger said:
Surely a typo. Vauxhall and trained go together about as well as V6 omega engine and easy to work on!
Nope. No Typo. This is correct. And not only this, it is BOTH trained members of staff - the one that retired in 1959 and the one that imegrated to Spain last year :lmao:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I can get you a good discount on a Vauxhall :lmao:

Got to look after my profit share out now eh

sophos9 said:
It can get more difficult? After some of the experiences on here I would never NEVER buy a new car from Vx

I do like Vx cars but if I was to ever buy new (ever?!?) I would want excellent service, champagne and the works...

Guess it would be a Merc....

·
Registered
353 Posts
markjay said:
Or bung him a brown envelope:cool: :mmmm to encourage him not to have another party:lmao:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Tony H said:
Or bung him a brown envelope:cool: :mmmm to encourage him not to have another party:lmao:
From "Catch-22":

"His specialty was alfalfa and he made a good thing out of not growing any. The government paid him well for every bushel of alfalfa he did not grow. ... He invested in land wisely and soon was not growing more alfalfa than any other man in the county. Neighbors sought him out for advice on all subjects, for he had made much money and was therefore wise. 'As ye sow, so shall ye reap,' he counseled one and all, and everyone said, 'Amen.' "

1 - 16 of 16 Posts