Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
F**k Facebook, why folk decide to upload their lives on these platforms is beyond me ??

Putting yourself in the public eye is always going to attract weirdos, be it if you're a musician, actor, journalist etc. Being an MP has a wanky stigma attached to it unfortunately, and it's all too easy for Joe/Josephine public to vent their opinion from the safety of their keyboard.

Put 2 opposing parties in a room together with a hot topic to debate, and you'll witness the average mental age in the room drop below double digits. Bickering and s**t stiring isn't going to help move out country forward, or even let it plateu, the whole system needs binned.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
A girl I was at school with is standing as the MP candidate in this election. The **** she gets from people is just horrendous.
Not this girl I hope? Thats the trouble with them, the men have to be courteous to them and not say anything wrong while they let rip. Mind you nothing new there, every married man will identify with that.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson said she has had lots of "unsolicited advice" during the election campaign – including a tip to wear lower cut tops.
Ms Swinson said "I mean as if that's going to be the thing that changes the poll rating....."
Maybe if she had got them out she might not have lost her seat. Never mind, she's got a good enough reason to get 'em out now - while she sits at home nursing :D:D:D

21 - 40 of 40 Posts