Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


BHP:

1 Dan Gliballs - Astra 2.0 16v Turbo ---- 280
2 Dest --------- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 278
3 Dougie ------- Vectra 2.8 v6 Turbo ---- 245
4 dunc --------- Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 223
5 Wannabecowboy- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 217
6 Vaux_Mark ---- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 214
7 Matt N ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 206
8 DanUK -------- Omega 3.0 v6 ----------- 206
9 goonas-uk ---- Vectra 2.5 v6 ---------- 205
10 Torquemada -- Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 197
11 reverb ------ Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 196
12 brodster ---- Corsa 1.6 TB ----------- 190
13 Shakermaker - Omega 2.5 v6 ----------- 188
14 issunaz ----- Omega 3.0 v6 ----------- 186
15 Carlos ------ Vectra 2.5 v6 ---------- 182
16 oldred ------ Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 179
17 andy_h ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 153
18 c3mky ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 152
19 ada-v ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 150
20 AdyMorris --- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 150
21 Tidzy ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 148
22 japcav ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 148
23 abocav ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 145
24 sassy ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 136
25 danny r ----- Astra 2.0 16v ---------- 136
26 Snail ------- Cavaier 2.0 16v -------- 125
27 wotsthestory- Cavalier 2.0 8v -------- 88
28 Morphiuz Si - Cavalier 1.6 ----------- 82
29 blotto_otto - Vectra 2.5 v6 ---------- 0

Torque:

1 Dan Gliballs - Astra 2.0 16v Turbo ---- 269
2 Dest --------- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 289
3 Dougie ------- Vectra 2.8 v6 Turbo ----
4 dunc --------- Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 207
5 Wannabecowboy- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo -
6 Vaux_Mark ---- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 233
7 Matt N ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v Turbo - 195
8 DanUK -------- Omega 3.0 v6 ----------- 194
9 goonas-uk ---- Vectra 2.5 v6 ----------
10 Torquemada -- Cavalier 2.5 v6 --------
11 reverb ------ Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 185
12 brodster ---- Corsa 1.6 TB ----------- 137
13 Shakermaker - Omega 2.5 v6 ----------- 176
14 issunaz ----- Omega 3.0 v6 ----------- 193
15 Carlos ------ Vectra 2.5 v6 ---------- 175
16 oldred ------ Cavalier 2.5 v6 -------- 171
17 andy_h ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 142
18 c3mky ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v -------
19 ada-v ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 152
20 AdyMorris --- Cavalier 2.0 16v -------
21 Tidzy ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 152
22 japcav ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 152
23 abocav ------ Cavalier 2.0 16v -------
24 sassy ------- Cavalier 2.0 16v ------- 139
25 danny r ----- Astra 2.0 16v ----------
26 Snail ------- Cavaier 2.0 16v --------
27 wotsthestory- Cavalier 2.0 8v -------- 128
28 Morphiuz Si - Cavalier 1.6 ----------- 84
29 blotto_otto - Vectra 2.5 v6 ---------- 0




IF some of your figures are slightly out from recorded just give me a shout, due to a crap pen and rain, some of the figures are slightly unclear.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the awards...

Top BHP - Dan Gliballs
Cleanest Car - Tidzy (Award by Total Vauxhall)
Operators favourite/ entertaining car - The Morphiuz (Award by Jamie at Jam Sport)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
japcav said:
what about a torque table???
I didn't take them numbers down, ran out of space on the paper lol, looks a mess now.

If people want to PM them to me then I can get them put up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,195 Posts
gotta be happy sitting slap bang in the middle, and near the top of the valvers.:up:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
my torque was 137lbft, i have them all written down at work, if you want i can post them up on wednesday if you dont have them by then
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
broster said:
my torque was 137lbft, i have them all written down at work, if you want i can post them up on wednesday if you dont have them by then
Coolio :D
 

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
So when's Blotto getting rid of his V6, think my 8v has more power :lmao: Some good looking figures there :up:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,195 Posts
mike_bristol83 said:
So when's Blotto getting rid of his V6, think my 8v has more power :lmao: Some good looking figures there :up:
dont.

think the poor guy was getting a bit pissed off with all the jibes by the end of the day.

and i cant blame him for wanting to keep it.
lovely car barring the ppoor things rattle
 

·
Vxon's car whore
Joined
·
12,318 Posts
ADA-V said:
dont.

think the poor guy was getting a bit pissed off with all the jibes by the end of the day.

and i cant blame him for wanting to keep it.
lovely car barring the ppoor things rattle
Ateotd, i have owned the car for three weeks. I am paid monthly so have only been able to do the most basic of things at the moment.
If i went on a bit too much to anyone then i sincerely apologise as i was a bit annoyed at the time but let common sense overtake me.
I will be keeping her no matter what because whatever peoples opinions of my vectra (or me ftm), i really enjoy her and she is a pleasure to drive, even with the tapping.
All i will say in closing is that a lot of members offered me their opinions which i shall be looking into starting tomorrow to which i am very grateful (even though i may not have seeemed it) and i offer a sincere apology to anyone i may have pissed off moaning about not getting on the rollers etc etc.
to everyone else i met today, YOU ALL ROCK (especially laura for the offer of assisting me in a small project or two!!)
 

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
blotto_otto said:
Ateotd, i have owned the car for three weeks. I am paid monthly so have only been able to do the most basic of things at the moment.
If i went on a bit too much to anyone then i sincerely apologise as i was a bit annoyed at the time but let common sense overtake me.
I will be keeping her no matter what because whatever peoples opinions of my vectra (or me ftm), i really enjoy her and she is a pleasure to drive, even with the tapping.
All i will say in closing is that a lot of members offered me their opinions which i shall be looking into starting tomorrow to which i am very grateful (even though i may not have seeemed it) and i offer a sincere apology to anyone i may have pissed off moaning about not getting on the rollers etc etc.
to everyone else i met today, YOU ALL ROCK (especially laura for the offer of assisting me in a small project or two!!)
I doubt anyone's gonna hold it against ya mate! I know id be peed off if i couldnt of ran if going, but then i guess they gotta look out for ur car aswell as the equipment!!
Here's to the next one when you can run her:Cool2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,992 Posts
just looked and mine was the slowest gsi there!!!!


will put that right next time...:lmao:

ill be back:cool:
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top