Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Can u imagine if our history is nothing but a lie.

Nasa and our world'd Goverments also lied and restricted the truth.

Mars as we call it today was once the garden of Eden. With millions of advanced civiliasions history.

So advanced that they could ment time and space. Yet they fell due to unknown reasons.

This is being revieled but the world is blind.

There is currently a way for the world to stop using fosil fuels and use free energy. Yet because several goverments want to retain control of less developed contries.

Oil is still being used for power hungry people.

Aliens are not aliens but we are the aliens. Those from Eden are over seeing us still and have been guiding humanity theough our evolution.

What do u think?

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,082 Posts
These are the same questions that have been asked and unanswered for many years. I now have a Phd in Astrophysics. My major is in high energy propulsion systems (rocket engines) and High energy ion/plasma generators. My minor is in aerodynamics. In other words my interest or field is in how we get there. But I know there are a load of astrobiologists who ask these very questions, and we still have no definitive answers. Is there life out there? I don't know, but with 200 billion stars per galaxy and 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe, it is statisticly improbable that only 1 star out of all those has 1 planet that supports life. I suppose until we invent a new form of mathematics and physics and devices that can fold space/time we will never know the truth.

·
Super Moderator
26,939 Posts
I think you need to lay off the mushrooms
Not quite sure if these are shop bought mushrooms or magic mushrooms from the local woods . I'm glad I don't do chemicals , although Eddies bleach drinking didn't seem to do too much for him in bottom.

Reactions: oberlisc

·
Super Moderator
14,619 Posts
These are the same questions that have been asked and unanswered for many years. I now have a Phd in Astrophysics. My major is in high energy propulsion systems (rocket engines) and High energy ion/plasma generators. My minor is in aerodynamics. In other words my interest or field is in how we get there. But I know there are a load of astrobiologists who ask these very questions, and we still have no definitive answers. Is there life out there? I don't know, but with 200 billion stars per galaxy and 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe, it is statisticly improbable that only 1 star out of all those has 1 planet that supports life. I suppose until we invent a new form of mathematics and physics and devices that can fold space/time we will never know the truth.

that one is easy, by car (y)

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Why don't they make mouse flavoured cat food?

Or cat flavoured dog food?

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Not quite sure if these are shop bought mushrooms or magic mushrooms from the local woods . I'm glad I don't do chemicals , although Eddies bleach drinking didn't seem to do too much for him in bottom.
What the jesus christ are YOU on about?!

Reactions: stoneshed

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Reactions: andy_v

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hi All,

Can u imagine if our history is nothing but a lie.

Nasa and our world'd Goverments also lied and restricted the truth.

Mars as we call it today was once the garden of Eden. With millions of advanced civiliasions history.

So advanced that they could ment time and space. Yet they fell due to unknown reasons.

This is being revieled but the world is blind.

There is currently a way for the world to stop using fosil fuels and use free energy. Yet because several goverments want to retain control of less developed contries.

Oil is still being used for power hungry people.

Aliens are not aliens but we are the aliens. Those from Eden are over seeing us still and have been guiding humanity theough our evolution.

What do u think?
Im with you on this one mate:eek:

·
I refuse to grow up.
16,082 Posts
3 questions to ask him. Why would they fake it 9 times? nasa employed 400 000 people during the Apollo phase, how do you get 400 000 people to keep a secret? and lastly the rest of the world transmitted enough radar energy following the orbiter/lunar lander, to cook a lot of dinners. Do you think that if it were faked the Russians decided to keep mum too?

·
Super Moderator
26,939 Posts
I wonder if the soup dragon on the Clangers contemplated these thoughts whilst space debris landed all around ?

·
Super Moderator
26,939 Posts
The Kepler telescope has discovered a 100 new earth sized planets . NASA's telescope has also revealed 9 planets in the so called habitable zone where conditions are favourable for liquid water & that could mean life . So is anybody out there ?

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
The Kepler telescope has discovered a 100 new earth sized planets . NASA's telescope has also revealed 9 planets in the so called habitable zone where conditions are favourable for liquid water & that could mean life . So is anybody out there ?
I always find that part funny about the "habitable" zone. Thats the area WE as a species could inhabit but why would other species of intelligent beings have to be the same?
Could be living closer and hotter or further and colder. Or undeground etc.

I always like to think of it the way Men in Black ends, where it zooms out and our whole galaxy etc are in essence a marble being used by bigger creatures and we are but an ant farm.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts