Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Well? of all lifes puzzles does anything bother you?

If you mated a bulldog and a shi tzu would you get a bullshit? :lmao:
actually you'd get a bullshitzu:lmao:

·
VIP Gestapo
1,341 Posts
If corn oil is made out of corn and vegetable oil made out of vegetables, what the hell is baby oil made out of?
you really want to know the answer to that?

Why is it the most stupid person you know is always the one telling you what to do?

·
VIP Gestapo
1,341 Posts
why is the person you trust the most always the one who will hurt you the most?
That one I can answer.

It's a psychological thing (no, I'm not saying you're psycho, I'll let someone else get tortured slowly for that).

If you put minimal trust in someone and they betray that trust the psychological response is "oh well, never thought they'd do it anyway".

However the response is on a sliding scale, so for the ones you trust the most it's "I never thought they'd do that to me". Psychologically it's more damaging the more you trust someone, even if what they've done is actually fairly minor.

If you don't trust your partner and then find they've been shagging behind your back it can actually be less damaging psychologically than your best mate in the world who you trust absolutely forgetting that they were supposed to drive you into town today...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Im struggling trying to understand time at the moment, how can it exist, there was no start to everything, because something cannot come from nothing, so why do you have time in something that is infinate, I'm probably totally wrong but then again im struggling trying to understand it and was never that good at physics lol :D

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Slightly more seriously...why does Jeremy Kyle tell an abusive alcoholic woman who beats her partner that they should stay together and she needs the help of her loving partner while shes 'cured'..but on the same show tell the abusive alcoholic man that he needs to be a man get out of her life and give the girl some space until he has sorted out his problem?!?!?!?

·
VIP Gestapo
1,341 Posts
Slightly more seriously...why does Jeremy Kyle tell an abusive alcoholic woman who beats her partner that they should stay together and she needs the help of her loving partner while shes 'cured'..but on the same show tell the abusive alcoholic man that he needs to be a man get out of her life and give the girl some space until he has sorted out his problem?!?!?!?
Because he's a cnut...

Can't stand the show, the people on there need proper counselling, not a media circus that encourages them to get out of hand. Lost count how many shows like that end up with someone trying to damn near kill someone else. One of these days it'll happen, somone will go on air, pull a gun and kill someone live on tv...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts