Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just joined today and need some advice...how do you change the bulbs in the spoiler..?..surely you dont need to remove it..?. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
bradsix

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would believe it's identical yes, i've seen loads of them! I specifically wanted the grey leather, black dashboard (as alot of them out there had horrid cream, blue, white or all black dashboards). Makes a big difference, as that's what you see when driving it.

Look forward to having a butchers at yours. You wouldn't believe what i paid for mine! :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's a lovely car, although this will surprise you - i've driven it! It was advertised a few months ago on ebay, i went to see the car, bought it and a few days later the guy rang me to say he wasn't selling it anymore. Looks like you bought it shortly afterwards!

How wierd!

Oh, is it still throwing oil out underneath or have you sorted it?

Small world!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi all
Just joined today and need some advice...how do you change the bulbs in the spoiler..?..surely you dont need to remove it..?. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
bradsix
It's fixed in with Velcro type pads. Just lever it out from each end using a little screwdriver or similar. Don't forget to put something under the screwdriver to protect the paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.