Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the introduction of several speed ramps on the road approaching my house, i have regrettably been forced to remove part of my Kit on my Astra Coupe, the bit i have removed is the bottom of the front bumper, the actual spoiler.

It has taken away some of the cars good looks , but this was necessary as i almost ripped the whole bumper from the car !!!

The situation i have now is that i have removed the spoiler and am now left with clips running along the bumper , is there any place i can buy a rubber strip or smaller spoiler to cover up the clips.

I have trawled MIG and Various Vauxhall styling sites to no avail , could someone maybe in the know of a solution to my problem please advise :rolleyes:

Many Thanks
Gazza

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
as far as i know then it is fitted the clips are pretty permenant tbh,

i dont know of any other parts to fit, not sure if the standard black plastic one uses the same clips? id doubt it,

dont know what to suggest other than that tbh,

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
cant you get a rubber splitter off a 1995 (ish) renault laguna? although that would sit along the bottom of the bumper and i presume the clips are facing frontways.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
stuart002 said:
cant you get a rubber splitter off a 1995 (ish) renault laguna? although that would sit along the bottom of the bumper and i presume the clips are facing frontways.
that would be a good idea if we were talking about a cavalier,
if a rubber splitter could be fitted be easier to just fit one off a astra dont you think?

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts