Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

Hope this is in the right place I’m new to the site. I have just bought a 2012 vx-line Sri insignia it has the Navi 600 in and was told it has DAB it has the shark fin on the back and not just the normal one but I can’t local it all I see is fm and am I’m guessing what I’ve been lead to believe is false or am I just been stupid or is it something that needs activating

Also how do I go about updating the maps I don’t think it’s ever been update haha I no it’s run by a SD card but wondering if there is away to update without buying a new SD card

Thanks again hope this is in the right place

·
Registered
6 Posts
Shouldn't need activating, dab should just work. Depending where you are though, might take some time for the extra info too appear on the screen. Unfortunatly, they are custom formated sd cards, no known way around buying a new one from the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shouldn't need activating, dab should just work. Depending where you are though, might take some time for the extra info too appear on the screen. Unfortunatly, they are custom formated sd cards, no known way around buying a new one from the dealer.
Do you know where about the dab module is located as I’m thinking about fitting one I can get the vci programming done no problem and I have the shark fin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.